2 cans (10 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp garlic juice (the liquid from the already minced garlic in the jar)
1 tsp dry mustard powder
1 bottle (12-ounce) Guinness Stout
1 lb (4 cups) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
cubed Granny Smith apples for dipping
cubed bread for dipping
bite-sized pieces of whatever else would be good dipped in hot cheese
1. In a 4 quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Cover and cook on low setting for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, whisk together cheese soup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic juice, dry mustard, and Guinness.
2. When it just starts to bubble, mix in cheese, a little at a time, until thouroughly combined.
3. Pour into fondue pot, and serve hot.
This recipe makes a TON. You could easily half the ingredients and serve 6, as an appetizer. I’m sure you can figure out what to do with the other half of the Guinness.